Friday, March 9, 2012

Weight check



I weighed myself in at 147.6 lbs yesterday.  That is a miracle since I hit some stumbling blocks this past week, but it just goes to show how great my exercise routine is AND that I eat many small meals per day, which keeps me full and boosts my metabolism.  I keep losing weight even when I'm not exercising.  I also make it a point to only check my weight every 3-4 days and to only weigh myself after my morning workout, which is probably my thinnest time of the day.  Consistency with weight checks eliminates the frustration you may get if you check your weight every day or at different times during the day.  The way I do it, I only feel better and better because I consistently lose a half pound every time I step on the scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment