Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Farm Life Routine

Who wouldn't love this little creature! I'm all giddy inside just thinking about baby chicks, goats and pigs:)
I think about my ideal routine every day, especially since we're buying our dream farm tomorrow! I really won't believe it until I sign. I'm really excited. If you want to see photos, here's a good site...


To have a good farm, this is what I think I will have to do

6:00 wake up and exercise
6:30 take a shower and get ready
7:00 read scriptures
7:30 get my kids up and dressed
8:00 Go outside, feed animals on our farm (chickens, cats, dogs, goats, pigs, alpaca, water buffalo) Gather eggs, milk goats, pick fresh fruit and vegetables from garden
9:00 eat breakfast of fresh eggs, raw milk, home made bacon and sausages and home grown fruit
9:30 home school the kids
11:30 lunch
12:00 Henry goes to Chinese School(eventually all my kids will go)
12:30 babies take naps and older kids go outside to play with animals, work in the garden, climb in tree house/playground
1:30 Prepare food for dinner while babies still sleep
2:30 Clean up
3:30 Henry comes home from school - eat snack
3:45 Practice music, go to sports practices, music lessons
5:30 get dinner cooking - dad comes home
6:00 eat dinner
7:00 playtime with dad since we will have already gotten homework done in the morning(benefit of homeschooling)
8:00 kids to bed and milk goat again
9:00 blog!
Slow and steady wins the race

I can't wait to implement my master plan.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the farm! I'm a little behind on blogs. But I guess Logan is out then? Did Justin decide to take the job at UofU?

    ReplyDelete