Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Progressive Nest


I found this nest on the ground in front of my house.  It's made of at least 50 percent plastic. There are a few random blue pieces that look a lot like finishing touches or decoration, but there are a lot more clear pieces interwoven with what looks like hay.  This chicka definitely had style!  I'm not sure why it was let loose and abandoned, but it's clear that the animal kingdom is advancing in ways we never thought possible.  The earth day population I encountered in NYC on my trip last weekend would have fainted upon seeing this unnatural nest. What they don't realize is that I saw a flock of pigeons fighting over a chicken wing left on the sidewalk.  At least we don't raise cannibals here in Utah! 

2 comments:

  1. What were you doing in NYC anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to a wedding and spending a rare weekend alone with my husband!

    ReplyDelete